If you are a student or teacher who is searching for My Country India Essay and want to write 10 lines on My Country India Essay in English so this post is for you.
In this post, we are providing you 10 lines Essay and short paragraphs on My Country India for kids for classes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5th 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Classes in English.
With this post, you can able to write 10 lines on My Country India Essay in English.
10 lines Essay on My Country India in English
1. The name of my country is India.
2. It lies in the continent of Asia.
3. It got Independence on 15 August 1947.
4. It is a very vast and beautiful country.
5. India is also called Bharat and Hindustan.
6. It is the seventh-largest country in the world.
7. It extends from Kashmir in North to Kanyakumari in the south.
8. New Delhi is the capital of India.
9. The currency of India is Rupee.
10. World’s biggest mountain Himalaya is the crown of India.
11. All religions co-exist in our society.
12. I am proud of my country India.
My Country India Essay for Class 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5th
1. India is my country
2. It is my motherland.
3. It is very vast.
4. It has the Himalayas in its north.
5. It has the Indian ocean in the south.
6. It has many forests.
7. Its soil is very fertile.
8. It has many industries.
9. It has a rich heritage.
10. I am proud of my country India.
Essay on My Country India for 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th Classes in English
- India is a famous country all over the world.
- Geographically, Our country is located in the south of the Asian continent.
- India is a country well-protected by natural features like mountains in the north and ocean in the south.
- It is a famous country for its great cultural and traditional values all across the world.
- The Himalayan ranges in the northern region have the highest peak in the world known as Mount Everest.
- India surrounded by the three big oceans from three directions such as in the south by the Indian Ocean, in the east by the Bay of Bengal and in the west by the Arabic sea.
- India is a democratic country and ranks second for its population.
- People of various religions like Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Christianity, and Judaism lives here together from ancient time.
- That’s why India is famous for the common saying of “Unity in Diversity”.
- it is a country where diversity exists with strong Unity and Peace
My Country India Paragraph in English
India is my country and I am an Indian. What is the seventh-largest country in the world it is also called as Bharat and Hindustan.
It became Independence on 15 August 1947 from British rule. Who ruled our country around 200 years.
Our National flag is Tiranga. Our National anthem adopts on 26 January 1950, the day India became a republic.
“Jan gan Man” is our National Anthem. “Vande Mataram” is our national song. “Lotus” is our National flower.
Mango is our national fruit. Ganga is the national and largest river in India. Tiger is our national animal and Peacock is our national bird. The rupee sign is our national currency symbol.
India is a vast country with the second largest population in the world. Despite different cultures, traditions, religions, and languages, people still live together which showcase the Indian culture “Unity in Diversity“.
From Kashmir to Kanyakumari whole India is United and believes in the culture of peace, unity, and prosperity.
I love my country and proud to be an Indian.
If you want to write an essay on a particular topic, then tell us, you can directly through contact us page or you can also tell your topic in the comment section on which you want to write thanks.
Read More Essays;